Six easy steps to installing your new UnderGround DownSpout Kit!
1. Select an area for the Bubbler pot at least eight feet from the house in line with your down spout.
2. Dig a hole eight inches deep and twelve inches in diameter
for the Bubbler pot to set in.
3. Scoop out a shallow trench from the house to the Bubbler
pot, slopping from four inches deep to eight inches deep at the
4. Using standard 4" thin wall P.V.C. pipe and elbow.
Fit one end of the pipe into the Bubbler pot the other end to
5. Hold the Debris Filter up against the house just under
your down spout and measure the length of pipe needed to connect
Debris Filter to the elbow.
6. Back fill the trench and around the pot with dirt and tamp
down. Congratulations your done.!!!!